Tuesday 28 October 2008

Arrival

24th January 2008 at 0410 hrs ............. Our wonderful baby is born.


And I've been living like him in present time. He is nine months old now and on the brink of walking. You will know if you have a child that he is a font of pure love and that simply to be with him or her will open a door to your soul. It is undeniable.

With Eils, my wife and my life - we have been focused on Maxim Gabriel Berrisford since the last posting - 293 days ago (as Technorati reliably informs me). It has been a deep immersion in the physical and emotional business of caring, nurturing and continuing to earn a living. Hard work, but infinitely rewarding.


He is a gem, of course. Just like my two other children Callum and Kate. Both in their twenties now, both building their lives. And both beautiful, gentle beings who love their little brother.


So that's it for now. Sorry for the sentimentality, but I had to get it out of my system. Definitely All in Favour.


Back to some tougher stuff in the next post. I won't be leaving it so long!





No comments: